Taco Bell burrito is incredibly delicious. The dish tastes well when eaten fresh. But you don’t have to worry about any Taco Bell leftovers. It’s simple, reheat them and enjoy the meal again.
How to reheat a taco bell burrito in the microwave can be tricky, yet it’s the best and safest way.
A microwave is ideal for reheating a taco bell burrito if you’re in a hurry. However, you may want to apply some tricks to get the best results.
There are other best ways to reheat taco bell, including grill or an oven. You may also reheat it on a stove using a pan.
Our guide today will teach you how to reheat taco bell the best way.
Don’t miss: Can you microwave taco bell wrappers?
Best Ways to Reheat Taco Bell
When it comes to reheating taco bell burritos, there’s no real hustle. But you’ll still need to follow some tricks to get a delicious meal from your leftovers.
There are instances when you find that you have some leftovers after eating a taco bell burrito.
In such a case, make sure you store the leftovers very well. Get the best results and delicious meal from reheating your taco bell leftovers.
Store the leftovers in a well-sealed container. If you have some sour cream or salsa, use it to wrap the tacos separately. Then store it in the fridge.
However, ensure you eat your leftovers within the following two days of keeping them in the fridge. If not, the aftermath will be poisoned food unfit for human consumption.
Always put the taco’s ingredients in different proportions for easy reheating. This is the best way to ensure that each taco bell burrito reheats effectively.
While this may seem a lot of work, remember that reheating taco bell burrito as a whole can automatically give you poor results.
Generally, there are different ways how to reheat the taco bell burrito. You can use a microwave, an oven, a stove, and a grill.
We’ll discuss how to use each method and the best way to reheat the taco bell burrito.
In a Microwave
A microwave is probably the fastest and quickest method to reheat a Taco Bell Burrito.
However, it may not always be the best way because microwaved taco shells become too soggy and extra dry.
To prevent this, you can use an inverter microwave. If you don’t have one, put a piece of damp paper towel on the microwave bowl to place your tacos.
This will enable the microwave to absorb moisture from the wet paper cloth. For better results, reheat your taco meat on a stove first and then reheat it using a microwave.
How to Reheat Taco Bell Burrito in Microwave:
- Remove the taco bell burrito from the foil and sprinkle some moisture on it, mainly the uppermost tortilla. Ensure there is an outlet for the steam.
- Put the taco bell burrito inside a microwave-safe tin. Please place it in the central part of the spinning plate.
- Regulating the temperature above 165 degrees Fahrenheit puts the timer to one minute.
- Let it heat on the time set and remove it to turn to the other side.
- Sprinkle some water on the lower tortilla and heat it for another minute.
- Turn over the taco bell burrito to the sides. Similarly, pour a small amount of water and heat the two sides for 30 seconds. It would help if you were careful with the steam.
- Remove the taco bell burrito and let it cool, then eat to satisfaction.
See also: Best 5 Microwaves With Toaster
In a Stove
You can also reheat the taco bell burrito on a stovetop using a skillet or a non-stick pan. Here, it is possible to reheat soft and hard tacos.
However, this method requires keen watching to avoid getting uncooked meat tacos.
How to Reheat Taco Bell on a Stove:
Here are the steps on how to reheat a taco bell on a stove:
- Remove any fresh ingredients like onions, grated cheese, and tomatoes from the taco bell.
- Any added toppings, including sour cream and guacamole, should be put aside for reheating. This will help prevent your food from tasting unpleasant after the whole process of reheating.
- Put aside the main ingredients, which can either be beans or meat.
- The next step is to reheat the ingredients in another pan.
- Put a non-stick pan on the stove and heat over low-medium heat.
- Add a little oil to the heated pan so that taco bells don’t stick on its surface.
- After this, add the taco shell to the pan and give it time to reheat for a few minutes on one side.
- Please turn it on the opposite side to reheat.
- You can choose to cover the pan for faster reheating but watch out not to burn the shell.
- The next step is to reheat the main ingredients like beans or meat to eliminate harmful bacteria. If the other ingredients are well reheated, place back the filling and dig into your delicious meal.
In an Oven
Any enthusiastic burrito connoisseur would tell you using an oven is the best way to reheat a taco bell meal.
It is pretty easy to use. Besides, this method helps retain the taco shells’ quality and texture. This makes your taco burrito nice and crispy but not soggy.
How to Reheat Taco Bell in an Oven:
- The first step is to preheat the oven up to about 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove your taco bell burrito from the fridge and wrap it loosely in aluminum foil. This will help prevent your burrito from tasting yucky.
- Cover taco shells with aluminum foil.
- Reheat the taco bell shell for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- The next step is to reheat the main ingredients to the required heat.
- If all the ingredients reheat perfectly, mix them.
- Finally, serve your taco bell meal and enjoy.
On a Grill
Grilling is the best way to reheat soft taco shells. That’s because it gives you a nice smoky flavor that is very pleasing to the mouth.
Plus, the entire process is straightforward.
Here, there’s no need to remove the ingredients apart from those that are fresh. This eliminates the need for warming the taco bell burrito separately.
How to Reheat Taco Bell on a Grill:
- Remove any cold ingredient in the taco and set it aside. These ingredients also include fresh ones.
- Cover the taco shells in aluminum foil to ensure that the ingredients are in the taco bell shells.
- Place them on the grill and close it using the lid. Set it on high heat.
- Reheat it for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove, then add back your fresh ingredients, serve and enjoy.
In the Air Fryer
Yes, air frying is another best way to reheat a taco bell burrito. Want to know how? Check out the next section.
How to Reheat a Taco Bell in an Air Fryer:
- The first step is to thaw your food in a microwave if frozen.
- Preheat the air fryer to about 400F.
- Add your taco shells into the basket and put them in the air fryer.
- Lower the temperature to 350degrees and reheat for about 3 minutes after putting the meal in the air fryer.
- Remove the taco bell meal out and check if it’s properly heated. If not, return it there for further reheating and be keen on it.
- Serve your taco bell meal.
FAQs About Taco Bell
Can You Reheat Taco Bell?
Yes. You can reheat both soft and hard taco shells. Taco bells are always too delicious to throw away as leftovers or eat while cold. To get good results from reheating your taco meat, storing the food properly in a fridge is vital.
There are many ways of reheating a taco bell. The best way is by using an oven. It operates when you want to get hard taco shells to be crispy.
Another excellent method for reheating is grilling. This occurs when you need to reheat soft taco shells. This method is straightforward, and its outcome is pretty amazing.
If you are in a hurry, you can use a microwave to reheat and maintain the shells to the natural crispiness.
Can You Eat Leftover Taco Bell?
Yes, you can eat leftover taco bell. However, if you store your leftover taco in the fridge, ensure you eat it within two days after putting it in the refrigerator.
The reason is that a burrito lasts for only two days, after which it expires and becomes unhealthy for human consumption.
In most cases, cold taco bell leftovers are not delicious. And if you leave your taco open on the table for about 4 hours, it will not last long. Select your favorite method in any of the above to reheat your taco leftovers and enjoy your meal.
Is a Taco Bell Burrito Good the Next Day?
Yes. If you store it in a suitable place. You can keep your burrito in a cool place like a fridge.
Taco Bell can stay in a fridge for up to 2 or 3 days. But stay for a shorter time if you leave it open. Always smell and check if it is growing moss before eating it.
Reheating a taco bell doesn’t have to be tricky. You reheat it in an oven, which is the most appropriate because the shells are constantly crispy.
Another best way is to use an air fryer. Reheating using a stove is yet another easy way to reheat a taco bell.
But you’ll need to be careful not to overcook your taco shells. The microwave is efficient if you want to reheat your taco bells quickly before you go out.
If you’re not keen, the microwave can make your food soggy rather than crispy.
When you desire to reheat Taco shells properly, always remove the fillings and the fresh ingredients, then reheat them apart.
That said, we believe that you now know how to reheat taco bell burritos the right way. Always refer to our easy-to-follow steps above whenever you miss something.